If you own rental property, you are aware of the head ache of being a landlord, so ask yourself these questions to determine if it is worth managing your investments yourself?
- Are you aware of fair housing laws, rent control rules and other city and county regulations regarding rental property?
- Are you tired of dealing with rent collection, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you wish you did not have to deal with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property? Maybe you are tired of tenants not paying their rent on time?
- Does the idea of tenants moving out concern you, now that you will have to advertise, show and screen new tenants, plus not knowing what they will expect from you and your property?
- Do you have an action plan in place to advertise and show your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you live out of the area, thus making it impossible to take care of your property?
- Do you know who to call for all repairs that might be needed to your property at a reasonable price?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- We stay current on all city, regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- We built a network of qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and A/C techs to better serve you at a lower rate.
- We provide rental applications and forms that help to collect the right information which coincides with our screening process to ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- We provide a lease agreement via our lawyers that covers your property well.
- We collect and account for rents, as well as address tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to include monthly accounting statements.
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication via email, phone, or text.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Membership in local and national organizations - which provides us with the most advanced technology tools and information to serve you well.
- We perform interior and exterior inspections to ensure the quality of your investment.
- Advertise and market your property to reach a wide range of potential tenants.
- Show your property to all potential tenants so you do not have to.
- We have an attorney on retainer to protect your legal rights.
- All legal notices are provided and served by our staff at no additional cost.